Do you know how to improve your brand communication management? Let me tell you that this is an ongoing task. I am very committed to helping tennis industry to deliver an excellent communication taking advantage of all resources and opportunities that Internet brings us.
The main goal of my work is doing and providing whatever is necessary in order to reach a more profitable and effective online and social communication. I am a digital communication specialist focused on tennis clubs, players and coaches, and tournaments.
Combine it the way you prefer: choose 1 ecosystem + 1 type of support + 1 service and then contact me straight away here so I can check your question.
4 Big Areas in the Ecosystem
- a) Connect: communication and marketing
- b) Training: Training and divulgation
- c) Consulting: Counselling and consulting
- d) Innova: Trends and technology
What Kind of Support Do I Offer?
Therefore, I offer you my occasional or frequent collaboration in the following aspects: training, audit, consulting, follow-up, etc.
*BASIC Pro: Consulting (an online meeting once a month)
*Premium 2.0: Follow-up (counselling about communication and digital marketing and monitoring what you are working on day by day).
*Full Equipe: Communication Management ( social networks, website content and other suggested tasks).
What Kind of Services Do You Need?
Block 1: Content Creation and Management
*Content Marketing: We produce and improve (in different formats) content marketing for the different communication tools (blogs, social media, etc.). We also provide website copywriting, etc.
*Translation and Interpreting: We translate content into another language (blogs, corporate videos, brochures, etc.). What if one a month you came with your news translated into Spanish for example?
We also offer interpreting in presentations, video calls, meetings, interviews, visits, etc.
*Community management duties: We provide the management of the online communication strategy. This professional task is essential in order to achieve optimal results: fans, media, brands, etc.
For example, we can participate and help (Interim Community Manager) during tournaments and events in order to reinforce communication and support the team that normally manages this work the rest of the year.
Block 2: Communication Consulting
*Communication 2.0 & Social Media Management: We help you develop and boost the most appropriate strategies for your brand to reach potential customers/fans/users via Internet (blog, social networks, e-mail marketing).
*Consulting and sports personal branding strategy: We help you ensure and develop successfully your personal brand and digital identity. It’s such a great opportunity to place, stand out and keep yourself active in the competitive world of sports.
*Software and management platforms: communication and management programs.
Block 3: What else do you need?
*Audiovisual & new technologies: Corporate videos, apps, virtual reality (VR), etc.
*Design & development of websites, blogs, e-commerce: We use CMS such as WordPress in order to foster an easy-going and practical management for every customer… We always apply the best usability, including responsive design and oriented to the search engine optimisation (SEO).
*Online advertising: paid campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Google, etc.
*Events & networking: We organise social and/or corporate events. We can also deal with real time broadcasting of conventions and sports events.
*Training: We show you the latest trends, initiatives, case studies and comparisons for you to get ready and take the best decisions in order to optimise the strategy of your brand.
5 Big Benefits of Working Together
How far can we go together? As a digital communications expert, I have been working more than 6 years making progress to show the updates and usefulness of Internet and new technologies so my customers can reach a better professional development and success with their projects. We have accomplished that through talks, training and the investment of thousands of working hours.
Here to help! I have detected these 5 big benefits of working side by side:
- OUTSOURCE and PROFESSIONALIZE management: maybe you do not have time and knowledge to do it. I work as an Interim Manager, that is integrating professional for a short period of time (a few weeks). The good news are that this does not necessary imply fixed costs. Just like sportsmen need coaches for physical, tactical and motivation purposes, they also need support in terms of communication.
- TRANSFORM visibility and CREATE impact. Create and grow in media impact in your area and around the world. Gain appreciation and prestige (and boost your current status). Generate traffic to your site in order to achieve your goals.
- CONNECT with your audience and BUILD communities. Create new partnerships communicating with your fans, users and institutions. Improve your relation with audience and pay attention to them even when you are out of your headquarters (training, tournaments, etc.) so you can share your experience and feelings no matter if you win or lose. This practice is great to generate engagement with your community and in order to build relationships that provide value to your audience.
- CAPITALIZE your activity and GAIN ACCESS to new opportunities. Be more visible and attractive for brands, sponsors and, at the same time, provide visibility to them. In short, win more!
- GET to KNOW my Project as digital nomad and GET READY to take advantage of our professional experience. I wish you convey my passion to you!